Wondering about how to take notes on iPad to list down your quick thoughts?
When we are busy with our daily activities we always forget a lot of things. Sometimes we have to take note of something even while walking down the street. That’s why the Note App is more important for taking notes with a simple finger movement.
How to Take Notes on iPad
We use the Note App for writing down detailed information, checklists, To-Do lists, web links, handwritten notes, and sketches in our day-to-day life. This app comes free with iOS devices and it does a great job to take notes easily.
Let’s see, how it works with you!
Let’s Take Your First Note on iPad
- Open the Note App on your iPad.
- Then tap the “Create Note” icon at the right corner and enter your text.
- To change the text format, tap the “Aa” icon.
- Save the note to tap “Done”.
👋 Tip: If you need a default style for every new note. Go to Settings > Notes > New Notes Start With
Let’s Take Your First Checklist on iPad
- Open your Note App on iPad.
- Tap the “Tick” icon and you can see bullets (empty circles) to get started.
- Enter the text and then tap return to enter the next item.
- Swipe right and left to indent the items
- To check the items, tap on the empty circle.
- If you need to reorder the checked items, touch and hold on to the text and drag to the new position.
- To manage the list, tap on the list to see the “Menu” and tap “Checklist” then you have to select “Check All, Uncheck All, Delete Checked, or Moved Checked to the Bottom”.
👋 Tip: Sort the list of checked items automatically. Go to Settings> Notes> Sort Ticked Items> Tap Automatically
Let’s Create a Table
- Open your Note App to get started.
- Tap a “Table” icon and enter your text on the cells.
- To add a Row or Column, tap the cell on the table and you can see the selection handle (Three dots) with it. Then tap it and select “Add Row/Column”.
- If you need to delete the rows and columns go through the same way (Tap on the 3 dots) and tap to “Delete Row/ Column”.
- For moving row or column, tap the cell you want to move and touch and hold on to the 3 dots and move it to a new position.
- If you need to remove or share a table, tap a cell and you can see the table icon and tap it. Then you can select the “Delete Table / Share Table”.
Apple Notes on iCloud
The best thing is that the Note App is free and if you use iCloud and other Apple devices, you can easily try to take notes on your iPad, iPhone, and Mac.
Notably, You can create everything to backup automatically on your iCloud. And even more, you can easily make voice notes with Siri while you work.
Must Read : How to Put Multiple Pictures on Instagram Story.
Get Started Taking Notes on Your iPad Today
Taking notes is a good habit to practice in your daily life. So I hope this article will really help you to take notes on your iPad with less effort.
It’s easier than ever to reap the benefits of writing on paper using digital applications. If you enjoyed reading this article, let me know how it works for you!