Want to learn “how to put multiple pictures on Instagram Story in a simple and creative way?” In this article, I will simply guide you step by step to put do this amazing feature easily from your iPhone and on Android.
You can use this trick to create a beautiful photo collage in one Instagram story. This creation is a very easy and time-saving process to increase better engagement with your Instagram audience.
Let’s see how to do this!
Disclosure: This free article contains some affiliate links. If you purchase any service through one of these links I may earn a small commission, this is at no additional cost to you.
How to Put Multiple Pictures on Instagram Story on iPhone and Android
This Instagram story Feature called, “Photo Sticker”.
- Tap the camera icon and open the stories.
- Upload a background image or add a background color to get started.
- Next, tap the “Sticker Icon” at the top of the screen.
- Find the “Photo Sticker” icon under the Sticker Icon options and tap it.
- Choose any picture from the camera roll you want.
- Repeat this until you have to add the pictures to your story.
- Change the photo shape by tapping on it and zoom in and out to resize them.
- Use the text, animated text, stickers, and GIFs to embellish your Instagram story.
- You’re done! Now, tap to share your beautiful creation with your Instagram friends and followers.
How to Create Better Instagram Stories
If you’re trying to create even a better Instagram Story with this feature, it is a good idea to use the best online graphic design tool. Because, if you make the stories on Instagram, it has limited features to make them. But using a tool like Canva or InVideo will help you to create better engaging Instagram Stories for you.
Canva is the best way to create beautiful stories that everyone can use for FREE forever. It has so many graphics, features, elements, videos, and music tracks to make beautiful creations you like. Also, it has pre-made Instagram Story Templates and thousand of stock photos on its media library.
👋 So, I recommended for you try Canva’s FREE Instagram Story Templates to create stunning creations to the next level with less effort.
It helps to make unique creations for the above feature. If you are really interested to create something new, Try Canva for Free!
You must read: How to Make Instagram Story Highlight Covers.
Now, that you know how to put multiple pictures on Instagram Story and it’s time to start! Let me know, if you have any questions, I’m here for you.