How to Edit a PDF File in Canva? If you have a PDF that you need to edit, you can do so in Canva without any difficulties.
While Canva doesn’t support the editing of PDFs, you can create a new design by uploading a PDF as an image. But now you can upload the file to Canva pdf editor and continue working on it.
This article will walk you through the process of how to edit a PDF file in Canva.
Most people assume Canva is only for design and don’t think about how it can be used for editing. That’s wrong!
Like all online tools, Canva has downsides and benefits depending on what type of document you’re working on.
Let me show you how the Canva PDF editor works best for you!
Let’s get started editing a PDF in Canva. I will walk you through it!
Disclosure: This free article contains some affiliate links. If you purchase any service through one of these links I may earn a small commission, this is at no additional cost to you.
How to Edit a PDF File in Canva
Canva is a free, powerful online document editor. It’s used by thousands of people across the globe to create and customize pretty much anything you can think of.
👋 If you haven’t tried it yet, you can click here to sign up for Canva PRO 30-days free trial to set your professional designs loose on unlimited images with no watermarks.
Canva’s PDF editor is great for visual learners who are looking to edit a PDF in Canva, exchange ideas with teammates, or view their designs on all devices. Add 5+ teammates to your Canva PRO subscription ($12.99/month) and your team will be able to unlock everything Canva PRO has to offer.
Here’s how easily you can convert that PDF file into a more usable format.
- Open your Canva homepage, and click the “Create a design” button at the top right corner and then choose “Import PDF” to select your document.
- Find your PDF file and click “Open”. The PDF will now appear as a thumbnail in the all your designs section below the Canva editor.
- Click on the thumbnail image to start editing your PDF. You can customize it by resizing, adding your own unique photos, images, text, graphic designs or logos.
- After making all the changes you can download it as a JPEG, PNG, SVG, or PDF again.
- If not, share it on your social media by clicking on the “Share” button on Canva editor.
It’s that easy!
Canva is one of the most popular online design tools out there. It allows you to drag and drop images, text, and shapes with ease, but it also has less-known features that can help you edit your pdfs.
The above Canva PDF editor feature is still a beta version, and it might not work as you expected right now.
When you edit a pdf in Canva, it allows you to upload a maximum of 15 MB PDF files.
If you have any tips or questions, or simply want to say something about this article then please leave a comment below. If you really liked the guide be sure to hit the social share buttons.