Looking for a new email signature? Here’s a quick tutorial to help you easily create a custom email signature in Canva.
Email signatures are one of the most important yet often overlooked elements of your email marketing strategy. Email signatures are like the business card for your brand, an opportunity to promote your blog or business and connect with your readers on a more personal level.
Email signatures speak a lot about your business. It is a great way to add a bit of personality to your emails and help you stand out from the crowd.
This article will explain how to create an email signature that combines personal touches with the valuable marketing tool Canva.
Disclosure: This free article contains some affiliate links. If you purchase any service through one of these links I may earn a small commission, this is at no additional cost to you.
Why Do You Need an Email Signature?
An email signature is a small piece of code that allows you to display your name, title or contact details in every single email you send from your business or personal Gmail account.
You might not know it, but an email signature can be used to boost interest in your brand. It’s the first thing that your customers will see when you send them an email, so it’s important that you get it right.
👋 Create your own custom email signature now!
How to Create an Email Signature in Canva
I’m sure you’ve noticed that many of your favorite bloggers or business owners use fancy email signatures. You may even wonder how to make an email signature like them.
Look no further. Canva is here for you!
Canva is a free graphic design tool that makes it easy to create lots of different types of graphics, including fonts and images for your email signature. It offers an easy-to-use interface, with over 1 million free photos, icons, graphics, and fonts to choose from.
It’s completely free for almost any type of graphic design you might need, including newsletters, brochures, business cards, website images, social media graphics, presentations, merchandise, and pretty much anything else.
Let’s see how you can easily do that with Canva.
- First, Click here to sign up for the Canva Pro 30-days free trial to unlock all the premium Email Signature Templates for free.
- Simply search “Email Signatures” at the top search bar and choose one of the great-looking templates to start customizing with Canva.
- Add your contact details and customize your email signature by choosing from brand colors, fonts, icons, illustrations, and graphics.
- Upload your own picture to the Canva editor and turn it into a colorful signature in minutes.
- Now, you’re ready to download. Once you have your design ready, you can download it as a PNG file to add it on your Gmail account.
That’s it! Now you’ve finished your fabulous email signature and it’s time to add it to your email.
If you are not feeling up to the task of building an email signature by yourself, there are many templates available on the Canva Pro that are ready to be customized for your use.
Add Your Signature to the Email
After making the signature, you will be able to use that signature for all of your new emails.
Here’s how to do that!
- Sign up into your Gmail Account and go to “Settings”.
- Scroll down and find the “Signature” option under the general settings.
- Click on the “Create New” button and enter your name to start adding a signature.
- Then choose the “Insert Image” and upload the design you just made in Canva.
- Finally click on the “Save changes” and And You are all set!
Now you have your very own signature with you.
Email signatures are pretty common to see popular bloggers or company owners with an eye-catching email signature that compliments their brand or business.
However, if you’re not a designer and don’t feel like you can make a great design, Canva is a great place to start.
Get the most out of Canva with Canva Pro, the powerful new version of Canva that gives you unlimited access to all of their amazing design tools which you can use completely free for 30 days.